What are Your Vaccination Requirements?
All dogs are required to be up to date on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper (D/H/L/P/P), and Bordetella. NO EXCEPTIONS. All cats must be up to date with Rabies and Distemper.
We require that vaccinations records get to us before the pet comes in. You may have your vet fax them to 262-242-1830, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can drop them off, whatever works best for you.
What are Your Normal Hours?
Monday-Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM- 4:00PM
Sunday: 4:00PM - 6:00PM
All pets should be dropped off at least 1/2 hour before closing (except Sundays).
What are Your Holiday Hours?
- Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: open 8:00AM - 12:00PM (noon)
- New Years Day: open 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Closed Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and 4th of July
- Easter Sunday: open 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Memorial & Labor Day Weekends: We are closed the Sunday of that weekend. We are open for pick-ups Monday (the holiday) between 4:00PM - 6:00PM.
If You’re Closed who Takes Care of the Dogs?
Don't worry! We still have staff taking care of the dogs; we are just closed for business.